WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE RISK MANAGEMENT TRUE QUALITY SUMMIT SERIES
Medical device risk management is not optional – it is a regulatory requirement worldwide.
But with today's medical device regulatory environment changing faster than ever, and the confusion that can come with Risk Management, it doesn’t mean it’s easy.
The Risk Management True Quality Summit Series will help quality, regulatory and product development professionals and executives understand and implement risk management concepts that can help meet FDA, ISO 14971, ISO 13485:2016, and the MDR 2017/745 requirements for risk management.
We’ll dive into the standards and outline deliverables at each stage of the risk management process, explore practical solutions for applying the standards within your organization, and ultimately give you tools to ensure risk management lives throughout your entire product life cycle.
This True Quality Summit Series is Highly Recommended For:
• Medical Device Executives & Leadership Teams
• Quality Professionals and Management
• Regulatory Affairs Professionals and Management
• Clinical Affairs Professionals and Management
• R&D Engineers and ManagementMeet the speakers
The Risk Management True Quality Summit Series is for you if you are looking to:
• Gain an understanding of what is expected from medical device regulators regarding Risk Management.
• Use Risk Management as a tool to design safer medical devices
• Learn how to follow risk management guidelines and best practices outlined in the latest version of the ISO 14971 standard and accompanying technical report
• Understand how ISO 14971:2019 relates to 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485:2016, and the MDR 2017/745
• Understand HOW you should be doing risk management (not just the requirements)
• Learn How to incorporate risk management best practices with design control activities and other key quality subsystems (and why it matters)
• Understand tips, tricks, and tactics to estimate risk for a medical device
• Get actionable insights and trends on global risk management from Greenlight Guru’s original research report and learn how to apply them in your current role
Sessions From World-Class Medical Device Leaders
We couldn't be more excited about our lineup. Which sessions will you be checking out?